The answer is simple. We care about our customers. We treat our customers the way we like to be treated. We try to follow the Golden Rule. EVA has an Better Business Bureau rating of “A+”; Unfortunately, some Electric Vehicle businesses are rated at “F”; many have not been in business long enough to be rated. You can check any business’s rating at the Better Business Bureau. Protect yourself - buy from a trustworthy company, such as EVA.
EVA provides the following customer service:
Before the Sale
· Answer the phone during 9AM- 5PM (EST)
· Respond to emails within 1 working day.
· Willing to answer questions for your application.
· Can provide detailed engineering calculation for your application.
· Can provide a detailed system quotation identifying ev parts.
· Only sells electric vehicle components that we are willing to use.
During the Sale
· Email the status of your order.
· Provide EV Installation Manuals with 1 hr DVD showing EV Conversion
This is FREE with system purchases.
This Installation Manual has five Tabs
Tab 1 - Installation Guidelines
Section 0 - Introduction
Section 1 - Safety
Section 2 - Planning the Conversion
Section 3 - Stripping the Vehicle
Section 4 - Component Installation
Section 5 - System Checkout
Section 6 - Operation & Maintenance
Section 7 - Troubleshooting EV Systems
Tab 2- Motor Data including outline dwg, curves, etc.
Tab 3 - Controller Data including Data Sheet and Manual
Tab 4 - Auxiliary Component Data Sheets
Tab 5 - Trojan Battery User’s Guide
· Provide UPS tracking numbers and freight Pro#.
After the Sale
· Answer the phone – true customer service starts after the sale.
· Assist in any installation questions.
· Provide troubleshooting as required, if you have a prolem or concern.
· Provide assistance if there is a warranty issue.
We know that there are times we may fail to meet the above, but we try to do our best. When EVA was on CNN, we had 1500 catalog requests and emails in one day! We encourage you to give us a call or email.
EVA - “Customer Service is No. 1”